Reflection is an important part of life.
Or at least it should be.
It’s embedded into so many management systems I’m not even going to try and list them.
It is also the fundamental principle of analysis, so what kind of Analyst would I be if I didn’t reflect what the last year had brought?
This was the year I finally took the plunge and started the business.
It had it’s high points :-
- getting some really great customers,
- meeting other people by the score,
- doing an excellent course in “Video production for social media” with Bitpod,
- getting a Social Media Qualification,
- finding an awesome accountant.
It’s had it’s low points:-
- saying “au revoir” to my MindLeaders buddies,
- discovering what RTI is
- discovering a dozen things I should have done differently had I known then what I know now.
All these things boil down to finally getting to put my money where my mouth is and sit in the Big Chair.
Let me use this post as a chance to say:
To all those people who have helped me in this start up journey, there are too many to mention.
You all know who you are and please know I am grateful to every one of you.