For a company Facebook can be the most attractive social site but also a difficult nut to crack.
Most pages achieve little more than to prompt an interested customer to visit once, perhaps “like” to inform their friends they use this product and ignore thereafter.
The key to getting success on Facebook is to engage with your customers.
You could try putting out pictures of kittens or “keep calm and buy our product” pages and you would get likes. After all people like kittens. What you wouldn’t do is get an audience for your products.
We can work together to:
- Create a strategy that fits your company
- Set up a Company page that fits the strategy
- Analyse your current followers to identify your best growth strategy
- Determine an update pattern to prevent overexposure
- Learn how to spot opportunites from your Facebook Statistics
- Examine paid advertising options within Facebook
If you would like to talk to me about working together on a campaign please call me on 078910 76927. I’ll be happy to take your call.
If you are considering using my services PLEASE check out my linkedIn profile and read the recommendations.
You will get a better idea of who I am and what I can do through the words of my customers than my own.
PS – special rates for start up companies, Somerset Chamber Members and Companies interested in joint research.